Historic building loaded with original charm and character situated on the South side of the Fillmore County Courthouse. This extremely well-built building has been the Mason’s gathering place since it was built in 1934. Main floor is filled with original trim, wood floors, 12’ ceiling, paneled doors, ½ bath, 4 smaller rooms and a large meeting room. Walkout lower level was originally set up as dining area with kitchen, two half baths and hosted a barbershop with separate access. Each level has a separate furnace and lower level offers central air. Opportunity awaits with this solid and well-maintained building!